Sunday, October 7, 2007

Product Design Flaws

I had a difficult time finding a product that has design flaws. I think this is mainly because when this book was written, most products had an issue with design flaws. In today's times though, I think companies try to think of the consumer more when designing their products, after all, this book was written almost twenty years ago. One product that I think has some design flaws is my binder. First of all, the binder clips break too easily. I have only had the binder for two weeks and already the bottom ring is already bent, and this seems to happen with many binders. Also, the pockets on the side of binder are too big for my papers. If I tip my binder too far toward the top, many of the papers fall out. I feel like it defeats the purpose of a binder. I know these are really small things, but the binder fails the main point of having something to hold your papers in.

No comments: