Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Well-Designed Product

One product I think is particularly well-designed is my clock radio that I have owned for the past 7 years. Its a Zenith Clock Radio that looks very similar to the one at this link: http://www.amazon.com/Zenith-Z139S-Weather-Radio-Alarm/dp/B00004VXB3. One of my favorite features of this product is that it is easy to use because most of the buttons/switches on my radio have only one function. This makes it much easier to understand and I receive immediate feedback from the green LED screen on the front of the clock. If I do make a mistake, it is very easy to fix and all the buttons are labeled with what function they perform. Another cool feature that I enjoy about my radio is that I can record a message on my radio and use it as a wake-up message the next morning. Now I have been using this radio for a very long time so I am obviously going to think that it is pretty easy to use. But I believe even when I first bought my radio, it was relatively simple to use and did not take a lot of time to understand. For as complicated as other radios are, my Zenith radio is fairly easy to use and has never caused me any problems.

No comments: